Veterinary Surgical Procedures
Pet Surgeries In Moody, AL Area
Surgical procedures are often a necessary part of your pet’s general health care plan. We provide the highest quality surgical care, recovery and pain management for your pet. Prior to surgery, all patients are carefully screened, and anesthetics are specifically tailored to your pet.
Surgical procedures performed by Crossroads Animal Hospital include:
- Low cost feline spay/neuters
- Emergency surgery (laceration repair, wound repair, foreign object removal)
- Soft tissue/general surgery(i.e., growth removal)
- Minor orthopedic Surgery
- Dental surgery (i.e., tooth extractions)
All surgical procedures include:
- Fully trained veterinary and technical staff to ensure the safest, most efficient state-of-the-art procedures for your pet
- Pre-surgical blood work so we can evaluate your pet’s kidney, liver and heart function prior to undergoing anesthesia.
- Heated surgery tables for greater comfort
- Advanced sterilization techniques
- ECG and oxygen saturation monitors
- Monitored after-surgery care
Anesthesia and Patient Monitoring
We utilize the safest, multi-modal anesthesia techniques available. We also provide the same level of patient monitoring that you would receive if you were having surgery. During surgery, we monitor all of your pet’s vital signs with state of the art equipment as well as manual techniques (pulse ox, respiratory monitoring, EKG, temperature monitoring, ventilator, oxygen).
Your pet’s pain relief is our top priority. At Crossroads Animal Hospital we ensure your pet has minimal pain before, during and after their surgery. We utilize multiple therapies to control pain so that your pet is as comfortable as possible until they are fully recovered.